Refunds, Deferrals, Bib Swaps, and Race Transfer
- What is your refund policy?
- In the event that you are unable to participate in the race, you can transfer your entry to another runner.
- Since the vast majority of race costs are incurred prior to a race and entries are non-refundable, we not issue refunds for races.
- How do I transfer my entry to another runner?
- Participant transfer, or bib exchange, is when a bib is transferred from one participant to another in the same race. Example: Amanda is signed up for the Historic Germantown 8K but her childhood bestie is coming into town that weekend, so now Amanda can’t run. Amanda finds someone (Joe) to take her spot in the race. You'll need to contact the race to make this happen. Bib transfers must be done no later than the Friday the week before the event by 11:59pm,